Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can I PLEASE Marry Mr. Darcy Now??

Okay, as you can assume from my pleading title, I watched Pride and Prejudice, yet again this weekend :)
I'd say I've watched that movie a grand total of 150 million times in my life! I can't get enough of it! 
So on saturday I had some lovely ladies over to watch it with me! Best night-we were being real obnoxious ;)

And that same day, I did a photo shoot with my darling Kira!! I took some pictures while she posed herself into a modeling career hahahaha
Here are some of my favorites!




There are a million more, but these are my two favorites! I did her hair, her makeup (reluctant on her part haha), and chose the clothes making me feel like a regular artiste!

Anywhoo, outfit for today!!!

Shirt-Charlotte Russe; Skirt-Nancy; Tights-Forever 21; Necklace-Thrifted; Lapel pin (on necklace)-gifted; shoes-I forgot, but I got them for homecoming!



Excuse my awkwardness involving the skirt! I didn't realize it was all bunched up :P

Weird...
Anyways, have a wonderful monday tomorrow!!

PS: I am not the devil. Nancy is just annoyed that she gave in to the red zipper boots ;)

But I don't mind that she called me the devil. I might have laughed harder than anyone!

Love, Sarai

3 comments:

Kira_Lynn said...

Yay me. ;)
Haha. I looove both these posts. ;D

Sarah said...

ooh I love the skirt. I watched the old version of pride and prejudice and I am so in love with the older version...and yes mr.darcy is a dang stud.
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Sarai and Nancy said...

I love both of you :)