Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Feel Like a College Student....and a teacher

Today was one of those days when I woke up, and everything felt fantastic!
I had Nancy's leather jacket, and that pretty much made my day right there :)

When I got to school today, I looked down at myself, and I realized I felt like a college student, which is pretty awesome considering I'll be one in nine months or so! I feel like things are going by so fast, but I'm definitely not complaining because I think graduation can't come fast enough!

But anyways, I also feel like a teacher today! For juniors and seniors at my school, one of our projects is to grade the underclassmen LEAP journals...let me tell you-I sympathize with teachers. It's fun to grade for a little while, but after the fourth journal of a sophomore forgetting that 'don't', 'can't', 'won't', and whatnot being inappropriate for formal papers (do not, cannot, will not, DUH), you really want to hit something. The experience is good though-helps me learn apparently ;)

Random cool shot from my view of how my outfit looks :)



Scarf-germany, jacket-Nancy's, jeans-thrifted, slippers-closet, tank-aeropostale, teal tee-forever 21, bag-mom's closet


Have a wonderful day!

And if you're from Vancouver, enjoy the SNOW! while it lasts, of course ;)

Love, Sarai

No comments: