Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mr. Hudson's Bay Dance and The Yule Ball!!!!!!!

Ah this weekend was literally all about dancing...I went to two dances! One was a school dance, but now worries it was appropro! and one was a church dance..in the form of a BALL! I've always wanted to go to one of those :)


So the first dance was at school, and it was a fund-raising dance for Mr. Hudson's Bay, an organization at school that happens every year. 12 senior guys do a mock miss america pageant....craziness happens :) plus the guys are ALWAYS good-looking!
So I went to the dance this year, and it was so much fun! Turns out my friend Danny is a really good dancer...while I am not a good dancer.... hahahah

And the other was a youth dance that definitely was the most fun I've had in a while! Everyone who signed up for a partner assigned to them, and my partner was a darling guy named Zach! We all just had a lot of good-natured fun! I danced with some people I had never met before, and it was truly an experience to remember! 
Funny story about my dress though...
I had one picked out, decided I didn't like it, so I chose another, then that didn't work, so with fifteen minutes until the dance, I grabbed one out of Nancy's closet, and of course the top wouldn't zip up so we safety-pinned it and threw a shrug over the top!
For the record, I hate shrugs...but the dress was still gorgeous :)




Outfit details:
Turtleneck-Hand-me-down
Skirt-Dress folded under
Blue tights-F21
Heels-Ross
Watch-Daddys
Bracelet-gifted

Love, Sarai

No comments: