Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh, Nostalgia




Outfit Details:
Blazer: Found in my closet
Cardigan: AE
T-shirt: F21
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Alloy
Necklace: Juicy Couture at Nordstrom

The other day I found that picture of my sisters and I from back in the day. I think it's perfect! I'm the smallest one on the right. We had dressed ourselves that day so it wasn't very pretty but quite hilarious. Especially since I had stolen my sisters boots :) Still happens quite often. When we were little my sister tried to convince me once that I was adopted because I had lighter hair than everyone else. Not true! They're the aliens. Everyone on my dad's side started out with blond hair so hah!
I miss my sisters a lot right now. They both live in Bellingham in an awesome house with two kitchens! We were always being silly and making little mud pies in the back yard when we were wee ones. I miss those days.

No comments: