Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This is why we have best friends :)

Yesterday I was feeling kind of down about my whole lack of boy situation and a whole ton of other stresses that have been bogging me down lately. Two of my good friends were just being their usual selves and not trying to upset me but bugging me about  things and how i need to date this one kid that i really am not interested in. So I knew Sarai would understand my frustration and i sent her a text about how i don't want a boyfriend, i have no time for it and it's definitely not a priority because we're going to college next year and i hate feeling tied down! This is what I got in reply:

" I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a boyfriend, and i thought of you, and i wanted to call you and be like-[...] I think sometimes people consider relationship status a symbol of attractiveness, like i'm so cute i have a super-cute boyfriend! But you're talented, and gorgeous, smart and funny, so you really don't need a man to define you, honestly"

Us the night before Sarai left for Peru

No comments: