Friday, February 18, 2011

BAM! It's Friday!!





Outfit Details:
cardigan: Charlotte Russe
shirt: Target?
jeans: H&M
necklace: Nordstrom
cowl: homemade
THE boots: Sarai's
Check out cute baby Nick's sweater. I'm. in. love. It's adorable. Anywhoo, it's friday and i'm pumped. Friendy friend paid for my lunch, Sarai and I are going to our favorite band's concert, i'm going shopping with my cousins, and study groups. I'm excited! (well, maybe not for the study groups but what you do what you gotta do) Well have a fabulous weekend lovlies!
P.s. I forgot to mention that it's also a three day weekend. I'm flying high right now!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE love love that outfit! Makes me want to get out of these sweats and go have a photoshoot.

Still can't believe I found bloggers that live in Washington State.
I'm over in Monroe......still rainy :]