Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Distractions





Outfit Details:
blazer: found
dress: Sarai's
heels: F21
bangles: F21
hair: five seconds of curling while still wet. awesome.

What do I do when i'm avoiding discussing "Euripides's techniques as a dramatist"? Well I blog. Yes, that's right. I would rather blog than think about crazy Medea killing her children. Okay, rant over.
Sooooooo, for our Valentine's Party I got the idea to make pink hot chocolate by just putting red dye in white hot chocolate. Of course no store has white hot chocolate! And I ended up trying it on regular chocolate hot chocolate. It looked like we were drinking blood. No joke. It was a little disturbing... especially when Sarai's friend Hannah really wanted to try it. Weirdoooo.

1 comment:

Merilee! said...

Your blog is so cute! I love your style girls, so cute and trendy!