Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I GOT INTO BYU-PROVO!!!!!!!!!







Outfit Details
shirt-thrifted
tank-Romy
Jeans-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Alloy
Scarf-thrifted
belt-thrifted

I cannot focus on this at all, but here goes a blog!

Well today was fantastic....it's snowing....
my birthday party is figured out!
That's pretty much everything except...

I GOT INTO BYU!!!!! PROVO!!!

I'm unbelievably happy right now :)
I mean, I had already gotten into BYU-I, but this is like, a personal triumph for me, because I was completely convinced I couldn't do it..
and my brother is going there.....as soon as he gets off his mission we'll both be there....
I started crying for a second when I found out, because I was so upset that I couldn't call him right then and there to tell him the wonderful news. He's one of the first people who should know! He's been encouraging me the entire time, and he believed I could do it even when I had resigned that we wouldn't go to college together....
but I was wrong :)
the lord was right!
and so were my brother and nancy ;)

Love, the now proud BYU-Cougar, Sarai!

3 comments:

Righteous Republic said...

Congratulations on getting into BYU! That is really exciting! I love your scarf, and am incredibly jealous of that hair!

Katri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! that's my school so I LOVE it :) :) great outfit too!!! ooh so exciting!!

I'm having a giveaway!! Cardigans and Cookie Dough

Sarai and Nancy said...

thanks so much guys!!!
I'm insanely excited about BYU and I can't wait to start!

I actually got the scarf at goodwill lol
and thank you about the hair :) I tend to be lazy about it, but sometimes I actually try haha
And thanks about the outfit :)
I will check that giveaway out!