Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pale Miss No Boobs


Full body shots just weren't working out today

crazy scarf knot

have i ever mentioned how much i don't like straightening my hair?
Outift Details:
Blazer: unknown Ribbon Cardigan: thrifted? from Sarai
Jeans: H&M T-shirt: F21
shoes: Charlotte Russe Cowl: mother
Pink scarf: Sarai's Necklace: nordstrom
Well... about the title... I'M SORRY BLACK DRESS THAT I'M PALE AND HAVE NO BOOBS SO YOU DON'T LIKE TO LOOK GOOD ON ME!!
Ok... got that out of my system... I was just really P.O.ed yesterday when i saw that dress look good on someone other than me. It just never seems to work out!
Anywayyy, on saturday Sarai and I are having a little Valentine's gathering for the single ladies (and we tried to invite one male... didn't work out too well) out there and I was thinking about adding this little sucker to the menu. yes? mhmmm.

No comments: