Monday, February 14, 2011

This Is Way Late, and I Just Found My Favorite Song......

And I will be posting today's pictures....tomorrow :D

Also jump to the bottom to hear my favorite song EVER, performed by Sufjan Stevens :)

I'm just really tired guysss... but last week, I definitely should've posted, but I didn't. I suppose I fail. But I'm sorry, so let's all forgive and forget, right??!!

Anyways, last week I decided to get creative with my pictures, and I LOVE the way they turned out!!









 Outfit Details
Cardigan-Nancy's
Shirt-Thrifted
Jeans-Thrifted
Shoes-Nancy's
3D Glasses-Nicknar's :)

And here is Sufjan Stevens performing my favorite song of all time, Come Thou Fount
(he does this with a banjo! How cool is he??)


XOXO, Sarai

3 comments:

Erica said...

Loving those poses. You look so natural and confident. But did you really wear the 3-D glasses all day? Didn't that hurt your eyes?

Who cares because they look great!

North Meets South

Olivianne Hall said...

Your hair = AMAZING. I would commit murder to have my hair that longgg! And you pull of the 3d glasses look a lot better than anyone else I've ever seen.

Go take a peek at my blog! :]
oliviannehall.blogspot.com

Sarai and Nancy said...

wow thank you so much! I think the reason it's so long is I'm too lazy to worry about trying new hairstyles, so I just keep it long lol
And I definitely borrowed those glasses from my friend nick...he's chill and let me take them :)

~Sarai