Saturday, February 5, 2011

TREAT!

Yesterday was such a delightful day! I was having a fantastic morning, and at lunch time, I got to go hang out with Mozelle! We're friends, but we haven't hung out in a while :(

Well Mozelle, always looking out for me, decided we should go to a cupcake shop! 
If you haven't figured it out, I LOVE cupcakes!. They're my favorite baked good, actually.....

And so of course I said yes! We drive up to this adorable little cupcake store called Treat, and I get the most delicious red velvet cupcake I've ever eaten in my entire life! The frosting, the little heart on top, the cake itself! All amazing :)






 Now, the even more lovely and exciting story behind these cupcakes? The lady who runs it, I met her at the store, might be hiring someone to run the front counter this spring! And I think if she decides to hire I have a good chance cause we talked about it :)

It was lovely, and working in a cupcake shop is my dream! Literally!

I'm so excited I just did a little wiggle! :D



 Outfit Details:

Shirt-Charlotte Russe
Skirt-Homemade
Tights-????No clue...
Shoes-Gifted!

Love, Sarai



No comments: