Monday, February 7, 2011

Wonderful Missionary Moment!

I'm on a complete spiritual high today!
I gave my friend the Book of Mormon today, and I was terribly nervous, and I wanted to run in the other direction, but I just sucked it up, and I gave him the book!
It went tremendously wonderful :)
He responded well, saying thank you, hugging me, telling me that he wanted to read it tonight! I'm so happy right now :)

Guys, this guy is a wonderful person-he's the perfect guy to join the church, and I'm not getting my hopes up, but who knows what could happen, right?





Outfit Details
Dress-Nancy's
Tights-Michaela's
Boots-Alloy
Tanktop-Forever 21

Day two of the fashion challenge, and I'm already repeating! I'm wearing the black dress again hahaha

So pray for my friend, the one reading the Book of Mormon, and pray that I know the right thing to say!

Love, Sarai

PS-ha it was super-windy in these pictures! Cold, but delightful!!!

No comments: