Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Pancakes at IHOP, and Dutch Bro's Smoothies!






















Outfit Details Yesterday (top outfit)
Cardigan-borrowed
Blouse-Target
Jeans-thrifted
Belt-thrifted
Flats-Nancy's

Outfit Details today
Sunglasses-Anthony's (borrowed)
Long sleeve white tee shirt-Charlotte Russe
Blazer-New York & Company (thrifted)
Jeans-Charlotte Russe
Boots-Alloy
Necklace-birthday gift from Erin and Anna!!

Makeup notes-Lipstick Rimmel Bordeaux

Boy-Anthony

Yesterday lunch was phenomenal...
So phenomenal I was late for fourth period....oopsie :)
It was free pancakes at IHOP day guys. I couldn't resist! My Government teacher wasn't super-appreciative, but she got over it.
And today we went to Dutch Bro's Coffee, where I got a seriously wonderful wild berry smoothie! It was so delicious I couldn't handle it! And the guy was cute in a probably-does-drugs kind of way...so no...

And he also forgot my whipped cream....not cool dude. I don't care how blue your eyes are!

And today I auditioned for the latest school play! Last semester I played Hermia in A Midsummer Night's Dream, and last year I was Juliet in Romeo and Juliet.
And this time around? We're not doing Shakespeare...we're doing 'Our Town'! I kinda only know a little bit about it, and i tried out for the main part of Emily Webb....I had to recite a monologue, and I couldn't figure out what I wanted, so I just wrote one myself.....
I think it went well :) I actually made my sister cry! Awww! So sweet of her!

Love, Sarai

No comments: