Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Going to SEASIDE!!! :D




outfit details: 
shirt-thrifted
pants-refashioned
moccasins-wal-mart
necklace-gifted





outfit details:
Shirt-borrowed from Kimmy
pants-forever 21
moccasins-wal-mart
denim shirt-wal-mart
necklace one-gifted
necklace two-forever 21


I'm so excited!!! In about, half an hour (or more considering we're moving on STUM time), I will be on my way to Seaside to spend the next two days at the beach with my best friends! I would give you more information, but I'm slightly busy....and I don't want to burn the cupcakes! So more updates tomorrow!!

Love, Sarai

PS: The first oufit-I got told i should be on a safari multiple times that day....but I don't care. It was comfy ;)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OHMYGOSH! I want those moccasins! So bad.
I might just go to Wal-mart now.
Mega cute outfit btw

margaritats said...

lovely outfit!