Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Partayyyy!





Nicknar and Sterling Whirling

Left to right: Elizabeth, Erin, and Anna

Silly faces are THEE best. I love them with all my heart. Truly. They make my day every day.
Sooo Sarai's partay was freakin' awesome! I spent most of the time just taking those weird photos that you see up there. And had a little Sterling photo shoot... hahaha there's only one of the pictures here but they ROCKED I TELL YOU! He's real mysterious. And those girlies up there are so cute! I had never met Erin and when Sarai introduced us she was like "i know nancy! i read the puddle jumpers." It made me feel like a real blogger :) Thanks Erin, you're adorable!

P.S. Here's a picture of Hailey and I waited for our south american exchange students! I'll post more about this when I have more time.

No comments: