Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zombies vs. Unicorns?


ZOMBIE


UNICORN

Now who do you think would win in a fight??



Thursday:
Denim shirt-Wal-mart
Dress-Nancy's
Tights-???
Boots-Gifted
Belt-thrifted

Taylor-darling <3

Dan and Nate :) Oh I love them!


What i wore to the joint concert....not that it mattered. It was covered with a choir robe :P

Shirt-Charlotte Russe
Skirt-thrifted
Tights-Ross



Friday:
Cardigan-Gifted (Celeste)
Pants-Found and refashioned
Tank-Charlotte Russe




Jessica and I at Ryan's concert! Go Carson!

Our admittance stamps!



Ryan my lovely drummer friend :)







AND what I wore to the Scruffy show at Pop Culture on Saturday!
Shirt-Forever21 thrifted
Belt-thrifted
Leggings-Wally's world
Boots-alloy
Earrings-made

And church today....
Skirt-thrifted
tights-ross
shoes-target
hat-gifted (nicknar)
Coat-totally borrowed from my baby sister Annika :)

Lazy...and picture heavy...sorry about that! but if you feel the need, please answer my original question about zombies and unicorns....i would love to know what you think!

Love, Sarai

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Hahahah so cute!

Sarai and Nancy said...

giveee meee my dresssssssssss

Sarai and Nancy said...

haha thanks!!!
and nancy, i will!