Friday, April 1, 2011

Mr. Elephant




This is my kissy face just for you!
Outfit Details:
shirt: H&M
cardigan: Old Navy
pants: F21
boots: alloy
necklace: random shop in seaside :)

So I don't know if i've ever mentioned this before but I. LOVE. ELEPHANTS. Soooo when we were walking down the street in seaside and Sarai saw this necklace on a manequin in a display window, we had to go in! And ta-da! That's how this little sucker came into my life. (sorry the picture is a little blury. i didn't feel like taking another one)
And I apologize for not having any exciting outfit posts. I promise I wore more exciting things this week. I just failed at ever taking pictures since the week before spring break is always HECK! Gosh, so glad it's over! Plus, today I got the best news of my life!!!!!!!!!! I applied for this Youth Ambassador thing with Partners of the Americas. It's a whole service oriented program and I GOT IN!! We get an all expenses paid trip (best thing of my life) to a South American country and i'm going to Chile! The cool thing is, two of my very good friends are going too! I haven't been able to calm down all day, i'm so excited! And we get to spend around five days in Washington DC for training/debriefing and whatnot. AHH!!! 
Well, enjoy the sun if you have any! (we have some today! whaatt???)
-Nancy  

3 comments:

Nav said...

Love your necklace! Looks chick! xo

http://positivenav.blogspot.com/

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

congratulations on the service trip! I went to Brazil in college and it was amazing.

Brittney said...

congrats on the trip! what a wonderful experience. annnnd, your necklace? so great!
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like)