Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I feel like such a spice girl in these shoes!







Outfit Details:
Shirt-forever 21, thrifted
skirt-thrifted
belt-gifted
tights-thrifted
SHOES-MY DRAMA TEACHER :)

In these cobalt blue babies, I am five foot seven inches tall! Normally, of course I'm five one...but put these six inch ladies on my feet and I'm singing a different tune ;)

Anyways, here's the story behind these shoes, which I sadly don't own :(
My drama teacher (I'm not in the class, just in the play, and she's the director), went to Rome last summer, and bought these shoes. She wore them around the store, and loved them, but then come time to actually wear them in public, they KILLED her feet. Disastrous, I know. So fastfoward to a few weeks ago, she mentions her fabulous shoes when we get to talking about how much we both love shoes. I gush at the idea of Italian shoes, and so on saturday, she brought them for me to borrow until the end of the school year! I'm absolutely excited, and I just wish I actually owned them :(

This is my outfit from Sunday, and tomorrow I'm wearing the shoes for the first time to school! I'm terrified I'll take a tumble down or even up the stairs, but the price we pay for beauty ;)


And on to other things...I rediscovered this lovely wonderful rendition of one of my favorite hymns today, and I just have to say, why is Carrie Underwood so radiant? I adore her, and this dress is magnificent! And her lovely voice doesn't hurt :) I'm not into country, I'm more an alt-indie girl, but I gotta love my darling blonde country singers, now don't I? ;)

Love, Sarai

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Those shoes ARE totally awesome!

Sarai and Nancy said...

haha thanks :) They're basically my new favorite shoes, of course ;)

Wen Chen said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I just recently started blogging and would love to write more of a photo blog (i've always wanted to do that but too lazy...) Anyways, I love your outfits and you posts. Definitely going to follow you. :) Rock on girl!

Sarai and Nancy said...

Yeah for sure! Photos can be so time-consuming, but so worth it! It helps me keep track of my style ups and downs :)