Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Got Me a Pinterest!!!











Outfit one:
Target white blouse-thrifted
Floral midi skirt-thrifted
woven belt-thrifted
ballet slippers-nancy

Outfit two:
H&M floral blouse-thrifted
Black pencil skirt-thrifted
tights-Ross
Red patent heels-thrifted
belt-gifted
FAKE SHORT HAIR

Outfit three:
Cream cardigan-forever 21
champagne dress-thrifted
knee socks-??
Ballet slippers-Nancy

Well folks, it's been far too long! I've had AP testing these last two weeks, and I honestly have slept maybe half the time I normally sleep, and I've missed more school than I planned on :P

But in the meantime, I've gotten a PINTEREST account :) i've had it for a week or two, and it's so fun! It's nice to be able to save things I like online rather than in a file on my computer :)

I kinda am in love with it it...


Also, did you notice my SHORT hair in the second set of pictures??! That's my latest and greatest hair achievement! A fake bob! I thought my hair was too long for that! But it definitely happened, and worked well, which is delightful!
And midi skirts! I can't get enough of how lovely perfect they are! They make me feel oh-so-ladylike :)


And this link above leads to the most potent fashion inspiration I can find! I can't get enough of the pictures and clothing!

Love, Sarai

3 comments:

Látika said...

what a beautiful hair!! **
i remember when i used ballet sippers.
Lovely moments ...

BESOS!
Naiara
http://latika-cruz.blogspot.com/
Latika Tienda (Facebook)

Natalie | The Bobby Pin said...

I love the ballet slippers and the socks!

Congrats on the AP tests!

Sarai and Nancy said...

Thanks to both of you :)
I love my ballet slippers, and the AP tests were a stress, but I'm so glad I took them!