Monday, May 23, 2011

Verticle Stripes Are Where It's At

I love verticle stripes. They add a different dimension to the whole stripe craze at the moment.
Judy Garland is my inspiration for basically everything! Except ya know... emotional things... Plus that baby has the fattest cheeks!  
This next picture is just for your sweet enjoyment since I haven't uploaded any outfit pictures yet BUT they are coming tomorrow! Wohooo!! The Return of Nancy!
And right now I really want to go back to this place

4 comments:

The Tame Lion said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Haley K said...

How fun that you & Sarai have a blog together! excited to keep up with you guys this way :)

Amen to the vertical stripes! And that photo (er, photos) of Judy Garland and her baby (is it hers) is adorable!!! Love her natural look, with the touch of red lips :)

And I'm excited to your outfits tomorrow Nancy :)

triciathomas said...

I love stripes and Judy Garland too!

Wen Chen said...

I love vertical stripes too. It kind creates a visual effect that makes you look slimmer and taller.
Thanks for the comment on my post and if you are interested in exchanging and sharing passion to fashion, please follow my blog. I will be updating it often. :)

wenchenkuo.blogspot.com