Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boo-Ya!


THIS is what happens when two crazy best friends, just one week away from seperation, go to prom...

Jumping pictures are my favorite :) and now you see how small my ladies are.. haha


Durrrhhhh.....

My Dress: H&M (BOOYAH!)
Shoes: F21
Sarai's Dress: Borrowed
Shoes: who knows?
Headband: Mine :)
Matching Necklaces: Sister Mower

This last weekend was prom for my school! Yes, it is really late. Considering graduation is next week... but HEY! why not put things off until the last minute? Anywhoo, Sarai came to my prom :) which we've been planning on happening since dinner at Macaroni Grill sophomore year, right before we went to see Phantom of the Opera. (Best night of my life!) So when this dream became a reality, I would say it was the best thing of my life! I was more excited to be with Sarai than my date (sorry! that's just the way it is right now but i was grateful I had a date) And that picture of the two of us is just fantastic! *said with a sarcastic grin* The photographer decided to take a random photo when we were telling our dates to get in the photo but i thought it was priceless besides the embarrassing aspects... 

And here's where all this began :)
Outside of the Kellar Auditorium waiting for Phantom to start
 

5 comments:

Látika said...

hahaha! veru funny pics :) i like them

kissess!
*naiara*

katherine said...

you guys are too cuute :)

Krystle said...

love this.. and your awesome dress from h&m!! my little brother just turned 18 and went to his prom too, i made his girlfriends headband and their corsage/bout..looks like you guys had so much fun!


Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Mr and Mrs DanjaRuss said...

Hey This is Annalee... Adam Santos's big sis, if you remember him. Just saw your blog and think you two are CUTE!!! And SO OLD (i should say grown up)!! hope you don't mind that I follow you...

Ruby Girl said...

cuuuute! such fun photos. you both look beauuutiful! looks like it was a blast. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com