Thursday, June 23, 2011

Creepy Dogs and Crazy Chatrooms


Boredom!


Outfit Details: top F21 skinnies F21 shoes Gifted earrings Gifted creepy dog Our dear friends

However cute you may think little Skippy is, I tell you she's an alien! You can smell her from ten feet away(she stinks up EVERYTHING), she rubs her butt on the carpet, tries to be innappropriate with my dog, she won't sleep anywhere besides my bed, she can sit there licking one spot for hours, and she follows me EVERYWHERE! and if you know me, you'd know I absolutely loathe clinginess! Anyway, that's my little rant for the day...
So the other day we had a chatroom meet up session with the group that's going to Chile with me. Boy let me tell you, having ten people in one chatroom is madness! It's constant talking and asking questions and our poor mentor trying to answer all of them as quickly as possible. BUT our group seems really cool. We already have some inside jokes about this kid Nico and speedos...
We have less than a month til we leave and this week we got our flight itineraries! Crazy stuff man. Well i'm off to plan a hiking trip for tomorrow :)

Hasta luego!
Nancy
p.s. At this precise moment Skippy is chewing on her leg... alien....

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Haha my dogs are crazy like that too :P


Tales of an Illegal Midget