Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Watch Me Sing My Heart Out....


This is a video of me singing last night at the singing competition...which I apparently didn't do so well in since I didn't make it through to the second round...
Thing is, you vote by putting money in a box, and I just don't have the richest friends....maybe I should've gone to skyview...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy that craziness right up there!!!

Also, I don't have my own outfit pictures today, but I have some of my darling friend Kimmy!!


Uh just saying, she's a hottie. Am I right? :)
Lovely Kimberly does not mind that I'm a major creeper who takes pictures a lot...doesn't care one bit!!!

Love, Sarai

4 comments:

Kaycie said...

You have a beautiful voice!! And I can be picky at times, so you should feel good about that, haha.

Krystle said...

um..your voice is amazing!! it doesn't hurt that you're singing one of my favorite songs but i love the more folksy sound you have! i would have voted for you haha


Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

your amazing at singing!!!! so talented, you should have won!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

s + b said...

i love your voice! i can't believe you didn't win that competition!

cute blog :) i'm glad i found it.