Saturday, June 18, 2011

Well Hello There Fellow Cougars.....





As you can see from this sequence of webcam photos, I am a high school graduate!
As of thursday the sixteenth that is! What day am I an official college student you ask? Why, the day after my high school graduation actually! That's stressful you say? Oh yes, yes it is....

I graduated at eight, got home at ten thirty. Packed/panicked until just past midnight, and woke up at three thirty to drag my suitcases downstairs to catch an early morning flight...So not the most pleasant morning of my life....

But BYU, is amazing....

See for yourself :)


This is my new favorite place <3

Shirt-forever 21, Dress-Michaela (who i love!), Shoes-forever 21, belt-thrifted! Bag-Peru, Ice cream-creamery :)

It's amazing! Being around so many people with the same standards, and learning so much, and the super-spiritual devotional, and everything. I'm loving every minute of it.

Ready for the story of why I decided to come here? It's simple really....

Three years ago, about, my brother went to BYU as a freshman. I was the exact of him in the aspect that I did not want to go to a typical LDS school. That was the opposite of what I wanted. I was banking on somewhere sophisticated, such as NYU, or FIDM....

But then we drove my brother to school. We walked onto the campus, and I felt an overwhelming feeling of comfort. I knew that it was where I wanted to be for the rest of my education. It was truly eye-opening.

And now it's my home :)

I've met some amazing people too! But I do miss my family. And Nancy. That's super-hard for both of us :( Love you besty!

And now, onto the important matter of, my shoes........

(photo credit: Michaela)

These shoes, I bought a few hours before graduation, when i fell in love! I went to go buy nude heels, and walked out with gold glittery stilettos....Please promise me they don't look like stripper shoes!

(Photo credit: Michaela)

I hope they bring you as much joy as they do me.....

And here's for a random picture of my crazy hair at the end of the day right before bed...it's another awkward webcam pic. Enjoy!

Love, Sarai



No comments: