Monday, July 18, 2011

Spotted: the Elusive Snitch





Outfit Details: Dress-Plato's, Hat-gifted, sandals-thrifted




Details: Skirt-thrifted, shirt-thrifted, necklace-thrifted, belt-thrifted, shoes-Germany

I saw Harry Potter this weekend...and I went shopping. So basically, life was perfect this weekend. Just saying ;)

Harry Potter....let me just say I cried my eyes out during that movie. Half of that was because I was just so sad that it was ending! My childhood is legitimately over now...I only cried that much during Toy Story 3 for that same reason! It just killed me....
Which is so wonderful and nostalgic, but so depressing. I was honestly so confused. It genuinely made me feel lost...
oh gosh. I sound pathetic.
Anyway, I went with pretty much my entire floor, and it was insanely fun! My darling friend Travis dressed as the golden snitch...so legit. And Danny dressed as a wizard, but I didn't get a good picture of that unfortunately...



And that same night, when I was feeling a bit emotional, I also felt like randomly talking to people, so I grabbed four guys who were talking to each other, and turns out we'd met before, and they had pranked everyone by putting the Creamery sign on top of the bike roof...so Diane and Carson climbed up also.


I love those ladies :)

Anyways, life is great, the weather is stormy as heck, and I wish I was asleep right now...but that would mean not studying, so unfortunately that's not going to happen....a girl can dream though....

Love, Sarai

PS: I just watched a movie with my dormmates. I love those girls :) They make my life so much better, and just knowing them is a blessing <3

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

Cute post

anna said...

love both pairs of shoes! so excited to be following your blog! :)

www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

Devin said...

Love the dress and hat combo! So cute!! :)

Meagan said...

That's a great costume and I really love both your outfits-especially the dress. If you're into thrifting, I host a thrifting link up on my blog every week and I'd love for you to join in!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

caroline said...

i love that dress and the skirt is super pretty!!! loooove.

caroline - pictures & words