Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Breakfast Pizza




Outfit Details:
Blouse-Forever 21
Skirt-thrifted
Shoes-Ross
Belt-thrifted

I'm ridicuously happy to be at home. Yeah, I'm more obnoxious here, and I can't just go out at two in the morning like I did at BYU....
But I'm okay with that because it means I'm with this crazy menagerie that I call FAMILY. We're silly, it's true...
But, on exciting news, my best friend, NANCY, the coconspirator of this lil bloggy blog is coming home TONIGHT. I'm obsessed with caps lock today, as you can tell. Anyway, she's coming home, I'm kidnapping her from the airport, and I don't care if that's not nice....I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

I'll have to be mindful of those airport security people though....they just take everything so seriously now don't they. I'm sure they wouldn't take kindly to me waving duct tape and ropes around...maybe I should rethink my strategy?

Also, my big brother, Sean, whom I call Seany, is coming home on Wednesday! Two years since I've seen the kid, two years! I cannot wait to see him, and tell him all the crazy stories, and listen to his crazy stories! I already set him up with a date. hehehe




I made Breakfast Pizza yesterday morning...so fun and easy! I'm sure this would take such minimal work that I could even make it someday when I have offspring! It's a piece of cake! ..or a slice of pizza! haha!
oh gosh. I'm not funny at all

Love, Sarai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that pizza looks so f-r-e-a-k-i-n-g good.