Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love of My Life

I found my dream wedding. No joke! I found this perfect quaint romantic park a while ago in the gorge that i fell in love with. I imagined having my wedding there and how perfect it would be. Then today as i was browsing pinterest, i found my wedding here. I know its mainly about the cupcakes but look at the surroundings! It's perfection I tell you! 
I also found this nice idea for a buffet table.
I'm a little obsessed with marriage right now... it sounds ridiculous, i know. I just can't help myself and I figured I should post twice in a row for once in my life AND about something a little lighter than protests and what not... 
Have a lovely day!
-Nancy
P.S. I'm giving the blog a new look soon the jazz things up a bit. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: