feather earring (worn as necklace piece)-Forever 21
Gold glitter shoes-Ross
I've been back at BYU for almost a week now...and I kinda forgot how much I love it. So much has happened it's insane...
When I was back home, I
1. ate vietnamese soup for the very first time
2. refashioned that lace top above. I LOVE the way it turned out!
3. Got to spend time with my family
4. SAW NANCY. Best thing ever. We had some good times :)
And now at BYU...I have:
1. met some random but wonderful boys
2. Made new friends with the girls on my floor
3. Kept my old friends :)
4. Met a guy from Texas, who knows my cousins....small Mormon world haha
5. Saw Monte Carlo...well that was kinda fun haha
6. ate delicious food
7. Started classes...which I so far LOVE
8. went naked swimming....hehehe
9. Met up with a friend from California who let us girls invade his home for movies :)
10. Danced in the rain. I knew my rain boots were a good choice
11. Sang at the Marriott Tunnel....amazingly spiritual! In the middle of a thunderstorm I might add
12. Started my first day of work!
13. Remembered why this is my favorite place :)