Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ear Holes















Details:
outfit #1
Sweater-Papaya
Jeans-Papaya
Shoes-Ross

Outfit #2
Cardigan-Nancy
Shirt-Bekah
Belt-thrifted
Jeggings-Icing
Boots-Target
Scarf-thrifted
Coat-thrifted
Necklace-Icing
Ring-Icing

Today at work (Icing) I did my first ever ear piercing. I thought it would be awful, and that I would cry or something. I also thought I would be doing a double with Kourtney. Instead, I did a single. As in, I pierced this little girl's ears, by myself, for my very first ear piercing. I was so completely terrified. I had no idea that I was going to do it on my own. It was amazing. And just....amazing.
I love it
I feel like some sort of master who can dictate whether or not someone has pierced ears or not. I have authority, I have gumption!
It just felt really cool to do that all by myself.
And I even filled out the paperwork, and did everything on my own. So exhilarating.

In other news my boyfriend won't kiss me. No worries, he's simply a sick boy and doesn't want me to get sick also. Being sick blows, so I feel for the kid, I really do. But I'd say right about now he should be getting much better so that he can just kiss me goodnight already.
I tried telling him that sickness does not deter me from wanting to kiss him. He won't listen though, insisting that I will most certainly get sick, and then we will have to wait even longer to kiss. ugh.

Love, Sarai

No comments: