Monday, October 10, 2011

Tired










Sweater-thrifted (Target) Tank-thrifted Black pants-Forever 21 Horse ring-Icing Necklace-Forever 21 Boots-Target

You know those mornings when you're so tired that all you want to do is go back to sleep, and not wake up until the very last second before you actually have to or else you will be late?
That was this morning.
For some odd reason unbeknownst to me, my stupid alarm kept going off, and it took me a million years to get it to stop shrieking at me. I wanted to break my phone actually.
But I didn't.
But I so severly wanted to.

Also, did you notice that I have eye makeup on in these pictures??? Huzzah my friends, it's a miracle! I never ever put on eyeshadow. I own scads of it, but I never seem to want to take the time and do something with it. But for some reason, probably because I didn't do my hair (this is all yesterday's curl thrown up into a really messy pony), I felt like making some semblence of an effort. You like? ;)

Love, Sarai

1 comment:

Cai said...

You're super gorgeous!! :) I love all your fashion blogging, btw