Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blustery











Photos courtesy of Carson

Details:
Shirt-kelly's closet
Purple pants-forever 21
Riding boots-gifted
necklace-gifted
Bag-Icing
lipstick-Sea Fleur by l'oreal colour riche
hot chocolate-Cougar eat ;)
I miss Winnie the Pooh. I used to watch that show all the time, and now I watch Grey's Anatomy. Granted, I love that show. But still. Do you remember the simple days of watching Winnie the Pooh in the hundred acre wood, and whatever else we used to watch? When the new Pooh movie came out, and it had "somewhere only we know" as the trailer, I about died. It made me so happy, but also kind of sad, because that's not how life is anymore. I'm nostaligic.

But I'm also happy. Because today was crazy, and windy, which I define as blustery, and I wore purple pants, and pink lipstick, and I got to eat Sushi and drink hot chocolate. Perfect day <3

Love, Sarai



PS: I want to watch this movie so bad right now

PPS: notice my hair is straight? weird right? I dislike it

2 comments:

Meg said...

oh my gosh. When I was a freshman I was definitely not as cute as you guys.

Rachel Sayumi. said...

Cute! The fishbowl! Love it.