Sunday, November 13, 2011

Do You Need Anything?







{This is the best picture of the day}

Photos courtesy of Alex

Details:
Shirt-borrowed from Kendall
Skirt-thrifted
Belt-gifted
Hot Air Balloon Necklace-Icing
Tights-Icing
Boots-thrifted
Bag-Icing
Nail Polish-Smokescreen, by Icing

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and it sucks. My body feels achy, my nose is all stuffy/sniffly, and I'm feeling grumpy because of it. Yesterday was boyfriend and my two month anniversary. I felt kind of gross the whole time, but I still enjoyed being with him, despite the fact that we were at a football game and i was freezing my lala's off, and then we went to go see Lion King, but instead we just hung out. And this morning when I woke up, I felt so sick and gross. I told him that, and he was like, "do you need anything?" and of course I go "what do you mean?" and he says "to make you feel better". I literally melted. Right there in church, I felt my heart get all melty, and I got all bashful. I sometimes forgot how wonderful he actually is, but he just reminded me by being such a sweetheart. Whatadarling.

Anyway, I'm all tired and fuzzy feeling, so this might not have made any sense to anyone who's reading it.

Anyway, have a great sunday, full of wonderful things....

Love, Sarai

PS:


1 comment:

erica marie said...

Hope you are feeling better. You have such a sweet guy :) My boyfriend always takes really good care of me when I'm sick too. By the way love your hot air ballon necklace.

xo erica