Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Family that is Modern





Photos Courtesy of Rachel

Details:
Shirt-Carson
Sweater-thrifted
Bow Headband-Icing
Leggings-Forever 21
Boots-Target
Bag-Icing

I've been on an unofficial break for the last two days... so although I have technically been getting dressed, and I have been making a legitimate effort to look cute, I haven't been very good at outfit pictures. These are from a week ago.... so yeah.

Also, I have been watching Modern Family from the first episode since two days ago. And I love it. With all my heart. So entertaining hahaha. I can't believe I never watched it before this.

Love, Sarai

PS: This was adorable


1 comment:

connie l. said...

You are so cute! I don't think you need to make an effort to be cute though, your smile and look is naturally sweet! Love your outfit!

I have yet to get to outfit posts but come check out my blog!

http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/