Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mr. Neruda

Today is today and yesterday is gone. There is no doubt. -Pablo Neruda


cardigan: F21 top: dress barn pants: delias shoes: UO earrings: chile
SO. While I was in Chile we had the chance to visit one of Pablo Neruda's homes. Totally awesome! I first read some of Pablo's poems when I was a little freshman in high school and had to do this "horrendous" poetry project (i didn't know what really hard was until i met Ms. Quaid-i love her though) but even then I knew I loved him. If you don't know who he is, GO FIND OUT!! Wikipedia is your best friend. Now use it.
Anyway, I bought a print of the little snip-it above while I was there and sometimes its just a nice little reminder when I get wrapped up in the past, to just let go. 
~Nancy
p.s. You can't really tell but my pants are burgundy and they make my heart sing :)

No comments: