Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nineteen Today


In case you can't read all of this:

1.Boyfriend's smile is so cute. Every time he smiles, which isn't as often as some people, I can't help but smile too

2. He can sing. Enough said

3. Oh wait, he also plays guitar....

4. He plays basketball. I don't know enough about it to understand what he's doing, but he sure looks adorable while he does it

5. Strong arms.. wonderful

6. My friend pointed out that he has a good chin, and I hadn't noticed that. But he really does.

7. This kid is so smart he got a 35 on the ACT. Blows my score out of the water thankyouverymuch

8. His sense of humor isn't for everyone, but I've learned to appreciate it

9. He has gorgeous blue eyes

10. You should hear him talk about his dog. And apparently, I need to hear him talk to his dog, cause apparently it's pretty adorable.

11. He listens to good music. Sometimes he plays it too often, but it's still better than most guys I've liked

12. We met at tunnel singing

13. He's tall. And I'm little. I like the height difference :)

14. Those strong arms and his height make for really nice hugs

15. I wasn't sure how he'd react to my overactive tear ducts. But he handles it really well

16. Kissing. Lovely.

17. His stomach and sides are mighty ticklish, which I appreciate, cause it causes him to smile a lot

18. To the rest of the world, he's not necessarily sweet. But to me he can be. And he's extremely honest. Which I appreciate also, because I like honest people

19. He likes me. It's a miracle people

So happy birthday to my awesome boyfriend Dane. He's wonderful, and I'm ridiculously happy that I went to meet another guy at tunnel singing, because if I hadn't been boy crazy, I wouldn't have met the boy that I'm crazy about.

Love, Sarai

PS: I just enjoy this song. Also Dane likes David Bowie



1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey lady friends! How do you guys feel about swapping buttons?...