Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sometimes Changes Need to Change Back

As you all know, my hair used to be long. Not Sarai long cause that's just ridiculous, but fairly long. And then I chopped it all off.

 Don't get me wrong, I still love it. It's fabulous and has that 40s feel I was going for but it's so hard to have a lot of variations in styling. It's either curled with some hair pushed back with a bobby pin or left to go crazy and then I have to put it in a low messy bun because nothing else works. I'm one of those people that always is doing something different with my hair. Even if it is minuscule. But short hair is the devil and doesn't like to be different!
I miss the days when I could try things like this
via

and this
via
So short hair, you are being grown out. I'm willing to live through all of the awkward lengths and stages just to be able to be different (hipster much? HA).
-Nancy

No comments: