Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Thousand Years

I'm not a big Twilight fan. I'm just throwing that out there for all you "twi-hards". I tried it. I've read all of the books, and seen all of the movies so far. Nancy and I have discussed them countless times. And I still find the writing mediocre, and the characters a little unrealistic/strange.
But this isn't about Twilight persay.
Today when I was reading the lovely Harley and Jane's blog, this song was in one of their posts. And I loved it. And even though it's pretty much the official Breaking Dawn song, I still love it. I think it's lovely :) And I love the idea of being scared of love, until you find the one person who changes that for you. That's EXACTLY how I feel. I'm terrified of love. I've had some ridiculous experiences with guys, and granted, right now Boyfriend is making those prejudices hard to maintain, it's still scary. So I'm loving this song, because it's honest, and that's how I want to feel about the man I marry.


Love, Sarai

No comments: