Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hailey the babe and her man Bobby



Do you remember Hailey from this post? or this one? Well she's a babe. Her and her man Bobby are tying the knot! He proposed in a very romantic way last spring and they finally decided on a date. August 13th to be exact. 
Hailey's been telling me all along i'll be a big part of the wedding but I didn't know exactly what I was until today. MAID OF HONOR. Yeah... that's right. I'm so honored/happy/excited that Hailey wants me in that role and a little intimidated at the same time. When she said "big" she wasn't joking.
The bridesmaids are me and a few of our awesome friends that have stuck with us all through high school and turned into life long friends. Winter break will be so much fun dress shopping, wedding planning, and being all together again :)
I love Hailey dearly. She's been so supportive of me this past year and is always there when you need her. Especially when you need a little silly in your life :) Congratulations to The Babe and Her Man!
~Nancy

No comments: