Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Classical Music Is Out To Get Me



shoes: Ross pants: F21 shirt: Sarai's necklace: gifted


GROSSSSSS

Classical music is out to get me. I got home, ate some food, turned up the classical music, pulled out the homework, and lo and behold, it's two hours later and all of my homework is done. 
That classical music brings out my mad hyper-focus skills. Now I just don't know what to do with all of this extra time. I did go a little crazy with photo editing though. It's probably best not to put outfit pictures in different colors but it's awesome. And these are from New Years. Probably should've put these up a long time ago but whatever... I didn't have my classical music powers to help me. 
~Nancy

1 comment:

DawnieP said...

That jumper is GORGEOUS!

dp
x

www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com