Friday, January 13, 2012

Moneyball











details:
Cardigan-thrifted
Striped tee-thrifted
skirt-thrifted
belt-papaya
tights-thrifted
shoes-thrifted
bracelet-Icing

Yayayayay date night!
We were gonna see Beauty and the Beast in 3D, but we realized that we didn't really like 3D, and we didn't want to pay money for a movie we've seen a million times. We'll wait until it goes to the dollar theater. Cheap people we are. It's the whole broke college thing. I mean, I had it all planned out to be a street pharmacist, but turns out that's frowned upon....

So we're seeing Moneyball instead. Not neccessarily my first choice for a movie this weekend, but I'm still excited being that yesterday was our four month anniversary and all.. no big deal.

So I'm watching Greek/getting ready. Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

Love, Sarai

PS: Watch Grey's Anatomy, the latest episode. I loved it :)

Also, watch Modern Family.

I love myself some good TV ;)


No comments: