Monday, January 23, 2012

Poodle Hair






Details:
Blazer-thrifted
blouse-gifted (target)
Belt-borrowed from Mom
Jeans-Forever 21
Boots-gifted (Target)

This morning, I honestly had the poofiest most poodle-like hair that a straight-haired girl can possibly have. I curled my hair last night and pinned each curl while it was still hot so that I would have curly hair without having to wake up to do it. And boy was it curly. So curly I had to pat it down very carefully. It was an adventure for me.

Also this morning I worked for an hour just to train, and by the end of this week I'll be taking my key test... which means I'll officially have a key to the store very very soon. Most exciting thing that's happened to me in a very long time. I am such a working girl... dang.

I feel like I haven't been able to see Dane all that much lately... which makes me sad. But luckily in a few minutes I'm running over to see him :)

Also, have y'all watched Once Upon a Time lately? I'm obsessed. Prince charming is pretty much my dream man...

Love, Sarai

PS:



2 comments:

Lauren said...

cute outfit!
shoutout to Helaman Halls!

K said...

Love the target blouse!! target is in general so great!!! Wish we had it in norway!!

love K