Friday, January 20, 2012

Something to Be Said



Details:
Dress (worn as shirt) Forever 21
skirt-Thrifted
Tights-No idea
Booties-Thrifted

I've been thinking about it lately, and I've realized there really is something to be said about the perfect way that my girl shoulders fit right under a boy's (my boy, duh) arm. I love that perfect fit-it makes long car rides less awful and more cozy.

That's all I have to say about my life at the moment, thanks.

And for my obsession right now...

I'm buying bracelets a lot lately. I never buy bracelets! I don't wear them! Until now, that is. Now I love them.

Pearl bracelet-Off a corsage, diamond bracelet, red bracelet, and silver bracelet-Icing

Love, Sarai

PS: I wish the weather were doing this all the time, but especially right now


Also, I'm obsessed with these songs right now:




PSSST! I might be going to Guster's concert with my lovely friend Audrey :)


No comments: