Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Butterflies, Roses, and Turtles







Details:
Blazer-Nancy's
Tanktop-thrifted
Leggings-thrifted
Boots-Icing
Necklace-Icing

I have never had a good Valentine's Day in my entire life. I'm no hater of V-day, but I've always been single, making it just a day for candy and hearts. But this time, I had Dane. My wonderful boyfriend. 
I woke up to this text:

"Happy Valentine's Day to my beautiful girlfriend"

My heart melted a little bit.

Then, like the fantastic lady I am, I brought him cupcakes at work. Just a little surprise plate of goodness :)

Later, Dane showed up in my lobby with roses, Turtle Chocolates (I keep telling him I want a Turtle for my birthday), and a sweet little Valentine's card that he made for me in FHE. Most precious card I've ever gotten.

Then we went to Los Hermanos, and had some deliciousness, and free fried ice cream. Then we made out a little bit :)

So basically, everything about my night was wondrous. I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world.

Also, I'm so sick of people hating on Valentine's Day. I've always been single on V-day, but does that stop me from ingesting chocolate like there's no tomorrow? Oh heck no.

Love, Sarai

PS:

This song will always be the song that makes me think of Dane <3

2 comments:

Twentyy Something said...

I love this outfit. It's so cute! Looks like you had an awesome v-day (lucky girl)!

xoxo
http://twentyysomething.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Wow! Your Dane is so sweet, eh. btw, love your outfit. :)

Cheers,
Cathy@2012 Best Jobs