Monday, February 20, 2012

Don't Leave







Details:

Sarai-
Shirt-Wally's World
Necklace-Icing
Belt-Papaya
Skirt-Thrifted
Socks-Target
Boots-gifted
Bag-Icing

Nancy-
Cardigan-Forever 21? I think
Shirt-thrifted
Skirt-Forever 21
Tights-Icing
Boots-Delias

When Nancy comes to visit, it makes me wish she lived here. I already wish that, but especially when she's actually here. I think the greatest part of her coming to Provo is that she gets to hang out with Dane, which is a  really good thing, considering that I can't exactly date a guy who doesn't like my best friend. They both seem quite fond of each other, at least to a certain extent. Which is nice. Cause if they hated each other, you know who I'd dump. Obviously not Nancy. Duh. I already miss the little rascal.

Also, Dane is the best. He drove her all the way to Salt Lake, and he even picked me up from work today. So insanely sweet.

Love, Sarai

PS:


1 comment:

Sarai and Nancy said...

I think i'm in love with us. and how stupid my face looks in all of these :)