Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Single Valentine... A Day Late.

My roommate always likes to leave me notes... on mirrors to be exact.
Example #1
So when I woke up yesterday morning, not only did I find paper with cut out hearts EVERYWHERE but I found this on my mirror. 

She's really convinced i'll find a boy every time I walk out the door... and since I really want babies this picture seemed mighty appropriate :)
I love Valentine's Day even despite the fact that I have never had a real valentine. I like to wear pink, feel cutesy, eat treats, and give people really cute cards. It's the perfect holiday!
~Nancy
p.s. I just went running for the first time in two months and rocked that treadmill! It may have been because I didn't want to look pathetic next to this cute boy... but hey, I still feel good about it. 
p.p.s. I want this to be my wedding song. 



No comments: