Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Can Buy Me a Present...











Details:
cardigan-Forever 21
Shirt-gifted/thrifted
Pants-Forever 21
Boots-Gifted (target)
Ring-Icing
Nail Polish-Red-y Or Not Here I Come by Icing

My birthday is on Sunday... I'm turning nineteen. I know that's a big deal for guys in the church, but it's not really a big deal for many girls. About a year ago, when I was talking to Nancy once, we mentioned that neither of us wants to get married too early. I think twenty-one is a great age, and Nancy used to think twenty-four was perfect. I don't know anymore. I mean, I'm not in a position to get married, but thinking that two years from now is my ideal time to get married? I feel like that is way too soon. Also, I love the relationship I'm in, but once Dane leaves, I'll have to start dating again. I can't think of a single person I actually want to go on a date with right now. I'm all confused and nervous. 

I think birthday's tend to cause panic for me. 

BUT, even though I'm away from home, and Nancy, I will most certainly try to make this the best birthday I've ever had. Also I probably will only get one present, from Dane.

But just in case, here are some ideas for all of you readers who possibly have money you want to blow on this poor, sweet, college student...

1.

Size 6

2.

Size 6

3.

Size small

4.


Size small or medium...

5.
Any shoes from Modcloth
The end.

6.
Things that are pretty and lacy and girly and wonderful

Love, Sarai


This song is on repeat <3

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope this isn't creepy... but where do you go to college?? I'm headed there myself in the fall and could use some tips!!!
XOXO
Emily
http://projectadoration.blogspot.com