Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dreamer







Details:
Floral Tee-Target
Feather belt (worn as headband)-Icing
Bag-Icing
Belt-Papaya
Mint Jeans-Forever 21
Boots-gifted

These pants make me so happy. The end.
I had an urging to play my guitar last night, and I just started going crazy. I played all night, and now I'm learning a new song. It's called "The Dreamer" by the tallest man on earth. I love it. It might be my new favorite song.

Also, I'm almost done reading Les Miserables. It is so insanely good--Audrey and I are so excited for the movie coming out :)

Love, Sarai

PS: This is the song



8 comments:

L√°tika said...

LOVELY PANTS!!! I LIKE THE COLOUR

xoxo
*naiara cruz*

rach_t said...

you look great, the jeans are such a good fit!! :) les miserables is amazing right?!

Anonymous said...

very pretty outfit! love the soft floral print with the high-waisted green jeans--perfection for spring time.

charity victoria said...

very pretty outfit! love the soft floral print with the high-waisted green jeans--perfection for spring time.

Cortney said...

Love the pants! I actually own the same pair. :) I saw them in the window at F21 and HAD to have them! Good to know that someone else felt the same way about them. :)

Tanvi said...

Love the color. Super cute look

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Emily said...

Love the jeans! I need to get some colored jeans! Cute blog :)

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

colored jeans for women said...

The jeans look super cute on you!