Tuesday, March 20, 2012

étudiant en art







Details:
Tee-F21
Vest-Thrifted
Bag-Icing
Earrings-Icing
Jeans-F21
Shoes-thrifted
Turquoise and Leather Bracelets-Icing
Catholic Bracelet-Peru

I felt like such an art student today. It's the outfit, I think. I just felt all thrifted, and artsy. I found this vest at a consignment shop in my town, one that I actually frequented a lot until the salesgirl was rude to me. Terrible customer service much? Never happening again. Anyway, I love it, and I don't know why I don't wear it very often. I think it's just one of those quirky pieces that doesn't always fit the occasion. I've decided to wear every single piece of clothing, including accessories and shoes in my closet in the next year. Or else I have to get rid of it. Scary, ain't it? But I'm excited

We watched UP today for my film class, and it breaks my heart every time I watch it... But Disney-Pixar does that every time, wouldn't you say?

Love, Sarai

PS:

Dane and I are singing this for a talent show


1 comment:

Harley said...

love your vest. and love helamen halls. :)