Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful









Details:
Cardigan-Nancy
Necklace-Icing
Dress-Forever 21
Tights-???
Boots-gifted
Bag-Icing

Nancy had this great idea where we should talk about what we're grateful for on Thursdays..
So here goes!

I'm thankful for:

Dane
Ice Cream
French phrases
Understanding TA's
A break from work
Love
Fur-trimmed cardigans
Hairspray
Yummy skies
A warm bed
My grandpa and his bunny Pete, who is shown below modeling HIS fur coat ;)



So tell me, what are YOU thankful for?? Tell us in the comments or link a post :)

Love, Sarai

PS:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am thankful for Dane and Ice Cream.
Don't tell Dane I commented on your Blog or he'll unfriend me on facebook.
Dane's mom.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that Sarai has such a wonderful friend who takes her to work when her bf can't!!! <3 ;)

Iris :] said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest necklace! I can't believe that it's from the Icing I don't think I've been there since my parents had to accompany me to the mall :]

Such a great post and thanks for stopping by my blog as well <3

xx Iris