Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Literally Colored My Hair

 




Details:
Shirt-No idea
Skirt-Ari's
Rings-Icing
Hair-Chalk Pastels

After I watched The Help I made this. I love that movie, and I've started putting artistic stuff in my diary, and this time I just knew I had to make something of Mae Mobley and Aibileen. So I did

And have any of you guys tried the chalk pastel hair streaking thing yet? I just tried it last night, and I love it so much. It actually worked so well, which was surprising.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I have to say.

Love, Sarai

2 comments:

Cai said...

OH MY GOSH. Your hair is fabulous. I saw the whole chalk pastel thing awhile ago on the Beauty Department blog, and so I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some..all I got was red, yellow, green, and blue. Boring colors. Where did you find pink??

his little Lady said...

so beautiful! i love what you made! that line is my favorite, just so precious!
and now i really want to try that chalk pastel hair streaker. how cute!!
xo TJ